Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression.
I want you to know that you are not alone and there are people who can help. Many of my clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are many options available to once again have hope for their lives.
I understand the social stigmas that come with label of being depressed, and thus aim to help clients sort out their environmental, biological and circumstantial factors while offering support and care through a very dark time in their lives.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, contact me today.
At Prism Reflections, LLC we work with our clients to find the most effective and safest approaches to treatment. Our Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners may recommend treatment with medications such as antidepressants, anti-anxiety medications, mood stabilizers, or other types of medications that may help you to begin to feel like yourself.